Potty Training Question

So my DD is only 20 lbs. I just started potty training her the other day and she is doing great with it! Only errand we've had to run is to the grocery store and that doesn't take long. But, this weekend we are going to be away for a few hours, so what do we do about using the bathroom in public? She's too small to sit on a toilet, but I don't want to have to carry a potty seat with me. So mom's, what do y'all do?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 10:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my ds isnt fully potty trained yet but friends of mine have held their kids over the seat while they do their business... i dont kno if that helps but thats what ive seen done..
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Can you just hold her on the potty? IDK it doesn't seem like a good idea to go back to diapers,,,,so I would drag one of those ones that fits on the toilet,,,,just get a really large bag and take some clorox wipes in with you,,,then you can have a giant purse and no one will know you have a potty lid in it, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2010