Cervical mucous during ovuation?

This month im totally off.. I really am not sure when I ovulated. I always know when I ovulate every month. I do opks, chart, watch cervical changes and mucous.

I had ewcm for 2 days (not alot like usual) right around the cycle day I usually ovulate, but my cervix was low but open. I didnt get a positive opk till the day after this, my cervix stayed open but got high, but my cervix was sticky and kinda dry and now its been dry for 3 days now. I really didnt get alot of CM like I usually get and my breast werent tender like usual either. So now im not sure if I really ovulated when I ad ewcm but cervix was low, or if I ovulated when it was high but dry...????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• We can sometimes skip a month here and there but also, mostly?, if there's a sudden variation in CM it's down to changes in diet and hydration at the time our hormones are peaking. Does that fit with you maybe? It does sound like you ov'd to e anyway. I can be 'drier' and have shorter looking fertile phases one month to the next. xxx
    JoojooJW

Answer by JoojooJW at 11:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2010