Have you started to go gray yet? If yes, how old were you when you spotted your first gray hair?

I was 17 when I first started noticing gray at my temples. I'm in my early 30's now, and have more than my fair share.
Thank God for Hydrience.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• about 27
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• 17 when I got my first one, now I am 43 and thank god I am a hairstylist because it is a hobby to keep them covered, LOL~
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• 36 when I got my first one. I pulled that thing out - it hasn't returned (knock on wood).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm 63 now and my hair is pretty much all gray. I honestly can't remember when it started turning, but I was pretty young. My dad's hair was snow white and I always thought it was such an honor of distinction on him that when my hair began turning, it did not bother me at all. I have never put anything on it and I am very happy with the way it looks. There's a passage somewhere in the Bible that speaks of white hair being a crown of glory. I like that thought!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I was actually 13 years old when I started getting a few gray hairs. Now I am 28 and I have some that show no matter how I fix my hair. I don't mind though, too much, lol.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• none yet 4 me im 32
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

•  I'm 46 and I've only just started to pluck the occasional grey.  I'll start to colour when it becomes noticeable but if I'm anything like my mother that won't be until my 60's.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:41 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Saw my first at 21.If I would stop coloring,I'd be about 30% gray.I'm 37,I'll let it go for my new years resolution in 2022 when I'll be 50! lol!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I think I was around 29 or 30.....three years and two kids later I have a lot more!! :) Luckily they still cover pretty easily and I probably will for a LONG time!
    MagnoliaQueen

Answer by MagnoliaQueen at 10:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I got my first around 22 and now at 25 I have a few but oh well. I don't pluck or dye maybe someday though. I have dark brown hair I guess it comes with the territory.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 10:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2010