Where to get cheap wedding table linens?

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 10:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• i dont know where u live but if theres a kohls in your area theyre usually great with discount prices
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Rent them!! You can look on line or call a rental company,,, if that isn't an option start checking Tuesday Morning and the clearance isles at Walmarts, Targets, etc,,,,if your wanting white it might be hard to find them on clearance.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Go to a discount fabric store with your color sample buy the amout of fabric you will need and have someone you know or your self make them. So easy even a basic sewer can do it. Then after the wedding use them to make curtians for your house. I did this and everyday I get a little reminder of that perfect day and I so love them. I think in all it cost me about 70 bucks.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 10:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Sheeooot. I got really pretty white lace table cloths at Family dollar! That over a white plastic table cloth. It may not be uber classy/shiek-but it will save you a but load of money!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• you can get plain white ones at costco. have you looked into rentals?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2010