My son cries himself ot sleep, and when he wakes up in the middle of the night, cries himself back to sleep. (Don't answer if you don't like the CIO method) I'm wondering....

He is moving into my 2 year olds room to share a room. Do i just have to deal with him waking my 2 year old up when he goes ot bed at night and wakes up in the middle of the night (if he does) or is there some better way to get the two to adjust? I know my 2 year old can put himself back to sleep fine, im just getting a little nervous of the situation. Anyone else been through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For whatever reason- my boys never woke each other up. I guess my older one is a deep sleeper or I was just lucky! I hope you find the same to be true. The alternative would be to wait a little longer until the younger one does not wake too much at night and put him in there then.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 10:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• It's possible that being in the room with someone might make him not be afraid and not cry. Just remember that if you do the CIO, it shouldn't last more than 15 min and make sure he's not crying for a reason.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Is he hungry or wet? you didn't say how old.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2010