Ok Moms I have less than 24 hours til c-section number 3. Any advice to calm me down?

Hi there I am about to have my 6th baby tomorrow via c-section ( 3rd one) I am excited but so terrified did anyone else feel this way? I don't remember beng this scared..any advice ???

Mrsm0316

Asked by Mrsm0316 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• RELAX WHILE YOU CAN....

ENJOY THE REST....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• take a nap momma. Paper yourself while you can!
    Christy644

Answer by Christy644 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Not sure. I'll be having my 5th section in July. With each one I've gotten more and more nervous before hand. With the last one (in April 2006) it took all my concentration the days before the surgery to not think about it. I focused on life after the baby was born, not the actual birth. I already have anxiety issues so thinking about the surgery would cause panic attacks. I've been doing everything in my power this time to not even think about the birth, lol. I still got 5 months. I'm sure once summer comes I'll be fighting my nerves every day.
    I think last time I just vegged out in front of the TV and let the kids take care of me while I watched my favorite shows (the kids were 3, 4 and 5 when the baby was born). I could barely walk so they liked taking care of me. It was sweet.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2010