Are you craving anything? What do you miss?

I'd love some Krispie cream donuts for Valentine's Day! We don't have any in our area. I so miss them!! I haven't had any for years. Once I cat sit for my DD & she went to Milwaukee, WI. & brought me some. But then DH ate most of them. Do you have some by you? Or are you missing something too? So we're snowed in and I'm dreaming. I know some things have to be seasonal. Etc.. We just don't have any.. our way. So what if anything are you missing? Or on the other hand what are you enjoying? Hope its Great for you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Chicago Uno's Jambalaya Pizza. The one close to me closed. Warm Krispy Kremes are good too.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• There's a KK in the city we live in.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Kung Po chicken from PF Chang's..Its so good, I have tried to make it at home but it just is never the same..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:21 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I am trying to lose weight and lower my cholesterol ...so I gave up Cheetos and I miss them so much!!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm missing Mint Snapple Ice Tea, peanut roll eggs that you can only find at Easter, and Moose Tracks ice cream!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I would love some Chick-fil-A right about now. When I lived in VA, they were everywhere. There's one in a mall in Racine, WI but right now there's a bit of a snow situation going on.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• We have KK donuts brought in to our gas stations. I think they are horrible. I used to live in an area and has a KK down the street and they were great but they closed down due to lack of business because they were putting the donuts in the gas stations. I think they changed the recipe when they did that and it went down hill.

I miss Dunkin Donuts. They closed down and now we have Starbucks.
    army_wife_06

Answer by army_wife_06 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I miss Krispy Kreme donuts. They are so darn yummy.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• am a california girl living in the south...oh...and i'm 7 months pregnant...

i crave chocolate with almonds, japanese food, and for some really wierd reason (even though i've never ordered one for myself) a dirty martini... :-)

i miss carl's jr (no it's not the same as hardy's), of course...in n' out burger, el toritos, & jamba juice (oh that sounds so good right now)...
    Anonymous

• I miss Moe's Subs. It's a family-run sub business up on the NH/ME border area and they make the BEST subs EVER! I live in VA now so don't get to have Moe's anymore.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2010