Anyone watch The Bachelor?

I LOVED Ali...I can't believe she left. Out of the other three, I like Tenley but UGH Ali, what were you thinking?

Did you like Ali? Who do you hope he chooses? I hope Ali comes back and he chooses her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That show is a waste of airtime.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm not a fan of the bachelor. In all honesty I think all those women trying to "seduce this guy to falling in love with them" is a waste of good airtime. Not to mention the thought of kissing a guy you know just kissed 12 other women(or the 3 left even) is repulsive. But he has money and these young pretty little things are really after that I'm sure, so it makes for good entertainment for some, more power to ya i say. :)

I did catch the last fifteen minutes of the show before my CASTLE(now that is a guy worth watching on tv LOL) came on and I was wondering why that girl left after telling him she loved him and it was apparent he shared the same feelings for her too. My guess is, she is going to come back and he's going to marry her. It's all about ratings.

Maybe i'm just harboring resentment towards reality shows because they overtook my MTV and now i no longer watch it anymore. LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I was sad to see Ali go but she had to choose between a man she might or moght not marry and her job. She chose her job. That shows she really has a good head on her shoulders. However, I would like to see her come back. Or even him leave the show to be with her.
    Ali always seemed to stick up for the others and worried more about everyone else then herself. I really wanted to see her get the ring. Only a few more shows to go to see what happens.
    army_wife_06

Answer by army_wife_06 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2010