does anyone watch criminal minds?

I love this show and often miss it. Does anyone watch it and know when it is on days and times wise. or if there are episodes to watch online where I can get them. I can only watch it at night when my children are asleep and I do not have dvr? lol Thank you...

meagen22

Asked by meagen22 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hulu maybe? I haven't looked for it on there yet,but it may be on there.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• wednesday nights at 9 EST
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• check your local tv station website...it could be on there...i know its on mine...(ctv.ca)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I love criminal minds! I watch it on friday nights on a&e. They usually have a few episodes in a row. I think new episodes come on on monday or tuesday but I'm not sure what time or network.
    4starsmom

Answer by 4starsmom at 12:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• New episodes are Wed nights at 9 est on CBS. A & E and ION both have reruns on several weeknights (I'm thinking Monday, Thurs, and Friday nights), and A & E also does reruns on Sat and Sun nights. Usually about 4 episodes in a row.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• i used to watch the first 48.. Then the cable ppl accidently cut our cable off and couldn't come bk until the next week.. so i borrowed some dvds and a whole series was in that bunch ohh my i feel in love....
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 10:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2010