Shaving for the gyno?

This question is mainly for women who shave completely down below (but I appreciate everyone's imput). Do you let a little grow in for privacy at the gynocologist's or do you groom as usual? I never know how to handle the pre doctor visit grooming.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i shave completely and i always shaved right before the gyno.. i figured make his job a little easier.. lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Actually, I always shaved right before going to the gyno for 2 reasons. A. I just feel weird having hair down there and B. I wanted to make sure she had the full view just in case there was something there I didn't know about.
    Anonymous

• i wish i could shave all the way like i used to, but im so far along in my pregnancy, i cant see anymore, the only thing i can do is feel to see if i missed any spots. im pretty sure im all bushwacked down there hahaha
    Anonymous

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Anon 12:17.. bushwacked!!! hahahah.. That cracks me up!!! And I always feel weird shaving like.. Does he think I'm a freak? or what.. So I let a little grow to pretend that I dont' care that he's down there in my goodies.. When in reality, I freak out.. and right before I go I get a shower, and "prepare my toot" like it was going to be my wedding night. hahaha
    Anonymous

• its ok i used to feel my way around it and after i gave birth i was bald except for like one area where i looked liek a cave woman lol i askd my dh why he never told me he said bc it was funny ...lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I always shave it everyday...I hate hair...so yea I shave right before i go :)
    Anonymous

• I keep my hoohoo shaved. Privacy? The ob/gyn is looking at vaginas all day everyday. I'm sure a lot of them are completely bald and some might have full on vagina braids with beads or mullets! Shoot. There are all sorts of ways one can style their hoohoo hair!
    Anonymous

• LMMFAO @ anon 12:24!!!

I have shaved since puberty, going to the Gyn never has much of an impact- I might shave my legs (HATE shaving my legs). After 3 kids, it really doesn't affect me any more. just do your job so I can get rid of that horrible slime crotch, and move on with my day.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• LOL ladies.

1st child - nice and neat
    2nd child - Im clean at least
    3rd child - jungle gym, who cares lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Here is a question about shaving...do you ever have to wait several days between shaves? If I shave one day right after the next, it makes my skin really sensitive and sometimes gets cut (same with underarms).
    Anonymous