Is your child a master manipulator?

My daughter, 2, knows JUST how to manipulate people. When she wants something from her grandparents or dad, it's "Pleeeeeease. I love you." Or, if she knows she's about to get in trouble, it's "I love you sooooo much, Mama."

Just now, I went to the kitchen and when I came back she was typing away on the computer. She smiled really big and said "I sorry. I love you."

She's almost too cute.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 12:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine try. They still get in trouble, but I'll reprimand with a smile and lovingly send them to their rooms.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• they all are... rotten kids ,.,, lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• OH YEAH! LOL alex had the ability early on sigh
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• they all are
    Anonymous

• Oh they try....they learned quick that Mama and Daddy don't play that garbage. You messed up. You get in trouble. Cuting is not going to help.
    I'm a hard@$$ like that.
    Anonymous

• My 10 yr old tries but it is usually pretty obvious. My 5yr old, man, the kid is smooth. He has daycare and complete strangers under his spell - even the admissions director from the older kids' school. I am in trouble with this one. The only thing is that he is very much like my maternal grandfather who went from penniless immigrant to wealthy retiree, so I think he can do well for himself.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My 8 month old is!! The silly boy! He will cry so much when it is time for his nap. You could go back in to see if everything is ok because he is screaming his head off (in a matter of 2 minutes of leaving him in his crib) and you will see that he has no tears and will flash a big smile and laugh...

He has his daddy wrapped around his finger because he will always go running to him if he is home.

It is so hard not to laugh when he does this...its funny but drives me crazy at the same time!!
    rjpetty605

Answer by rjpetty605 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Nope...because I am thee manipulator terminator! haha
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My 16 y/o DD is....has been all her life. She really knows how to manipulate situations to her advantage.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2010