Do you miss your baby belly?

Now that you have the baby do you miss your belly?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 12:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im still preggo, im hoping it goes away real quick!!!! i wont ever miss mine.
    Anonymous

• HELL NO
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yes because they at least when people as me how far long I am. I don't have to look at them and say I am not pregnant. I have done everything I can to get rid of it and it stays there. So it sucks.
    Anonymous

• you say you wont miss it anon...thats what i said with my first baby.....you will miss it when its gone...trust me. Maybe not right away, but you will

I miss mine ALL the time. I miss feeling the baby moving inside me...I miss holding it, na dhubby holding it when I'm sleeping...BUT, my kids ar 2yrs and 8months and i do NOT want another one anytime soon lol.
    Anonymous

• I really really miss my pregnant belly. I didnt think that I would, when I got bigger I couldnt wait until I could fit back into my small close. But now that I can I really dont care about it. I just want to be pregnant agian, cant wait.
    Anonymous

• I have a 2 year old and I was MORE THAN HAPPY to be rid of it. Didn't miss it for one moment.

Right now, I am 39 weeks, 4 days and miserable. I will NOT miss it this time around either.
    ClaireW

Answer by ClaireW at 12:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Not even a little bit.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I don't. I loved feeling them move but I'd rather hold them in my arms and see the faces of my 4 year old and 9 month old. The only thing is I have the "mom belly" that I cannot get toned for anything. Nothing works.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I miss it ALOT.
    First time I saw myself after I had my DD, I thought I looked weird because I was so used to having a giant stomach and now it's just flat and not interesting=[
    Like anon said, I didn't think I'd miss it but I really do.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I do. I miss feeling the bump and I miss knowing that she's safe and sound in there...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2010