The pains getting worst?????????

i am now 34 wks prego and my hip is killing me not only do i wooble buti also limp......... im working full time sitting down and theres no way i can prevent that. when i get home im with my boy. i never have time for anything..... wat can i do bout the pain its so bad that i want to just cry!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yea it sucks... i went through the same thing with my second pregnancy... my ob said it was due to the fact that my pelvis was weaker bc of the first birth... if this is any consolation itll end after the baby comes... sorry =(
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• See a chiroprator and they may suggest a message theropist.
    Anonymous

• take a hot bath or use a heating pad make sure you dont slump, yes that plays a big role in your hips while pregnant. sleep with pillows between your legs, that may help your hips too
    Anonymous