Do you remember your first kiss? age? and who?

I honestly don't remember... I guess it was not that important to me...

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yup i do, I was 12, and it was with my first boyfriend Justin behind the highschool by the baseball fields. it was the worst kiss ever, we both had braces, and he went around telling everyone i bit him which was a fxcken lie. lol
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I remember my first little peck.. wouldnt really consider that a 'kiss', and then I remember the 'KISS!' -both with the same person. Grade 10.
    Anonymous

• I do...I was in 4th grade and I just moved to a new school and right away I had a friend come up to me and tell me this boy that I was pretty....and I thought he was cute...we started "going on" (thats what it was called but we never went anywhere).....he would come over to my house and we would go to the park with other friends and I remember he said...I think you are pretty and I want to share everything with you....remember we were in 4th grade LOL....I told him aww you are sweet and he kissed me....I havent talked to him in many many years since he moved when we were in 7th grade but I have him as a friend on face book...LOL but still havent talked to him...ironic huh?
    Anonymous

• Yes, I remember it. Actually, I'm not sure which one should count. The first, I was 6, and my best friend was 7. We were watching Coneheads and decided to try kissing. We ate apples and peanut butter first in order to keep it from tasting "nasty". We still found it nasty.

Second, I was 12. A group of us were playing hide-and-seek in the dark outside, and one of the older boys, 15, pinned me down on the ground and kissed me, with tongue. I don't count that because it was not willingly.

My first real one was actually with my DH. We dated briefly my freshman year of HS. We went to the county fair, and he kissed me on the ferris wheel.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Hmmm, I was 11, and I can totally remember the boy's face, but not his name, heh. It was a nice kiss. We'd been "liking" each other for a bit, and one day his friend told me he wanted to meet me at the pond (this was the middle of winter, so it was frozen over). I got my skates, skated over there on all the little creeks and streams we had, and when I got there, he planted one on me, heh. I liked it :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My husband when I was 20. Honest!!

I was just too busy in high school to worry about boys and then I realized it wasn't worth making out with a bunch of guys just for fun...I was right because the question asker doesn't even remember who she kissed first lol :)
    rjpetty605

Answer by rjpetty605 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• It was the day after my 15th birthday, it was on a dare, he gave me a fat lip, and 9 years later we're still together!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Just because I don' t remember does not mean, I kissed a bunch of boys, I just don't remember.

I can't remember what I did two days ago, never mind who I kissed over 20 years ago, I am sure I am not the only one... Where are you ladies??? LOLOL

All in good fun...
    Anonymous

• I was 18, I shared it with my husband =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I was 7 and it was a dare. It was my best friends brother and also my neighbor! My sister dared us, we did it, then she went and told my mom on me!! About 4 years later, we had our first french kiss.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2010