Ready for the snow, or do you already have it?

Can't wait, I would love to go sley riding..... My kids would love it too...

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have it and getting more. I can't wait until it's gone. I do not like snow at all.
    Anonymous

• The city that I live in doesn't get much snow but I wish it would. The towns north of us get a whopping amount.
    Anonymous

• We have lots of it. Today is a snow day so the kids are home but its too cold to go outside and the snow is still coming down. The kids are going NUTS!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• It's falling right now. We're supposed to get somewhere around 6". It's our first real snow fall this year so I'm kind of excited. Hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I know my dh wants to take our dd sledding. Just hoping the roads are cleared enough for me to get to church tomorrow night. :-)
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 12:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• LOL SICK OF WINTER, NEED SPRING AND FLOWERS AND WARMTH OF THE SUN. GOT 6 IN YESTERDAY STILL SNOWING SUPPOSE TO GET ANOTHER 4 IN TODAY, EVERYBODY IS HOME AND UNHAPPY LOL. HOPE YOU GET OUR SNOW SO YOU CAN GO SLED RIDDING TOO COLD HERE GOOD LUCK
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• We have about 25 inches from the weekend and now tonight we are supposed to get another 12-20..I'm sick of the kids being home,lol, the house is a mess and we really can't drive so they are soo bored and fighting..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 1:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Its snowing right now! I have to leave to go pick up my son from pre-k in 45 minutes so I hope its not too bad. Snow doesn't bother me, after all, it is WINTER!!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• We have it and I want it to melt so badly. We go for weeks and weeks with no snow and then get hammered for at least a month. I hate winter.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I've missed snow this winter. We're in WA state and normally get an inch or two every couple weeks in the winter but this year...NONE. :(
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• We had 2 big snowfalls this year, but they've both melted off already. We expect more later this week, maybe. No sledding here though. It's too flat.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2010