i shovel the snow every time it snowed and i convince my self that it is good for my blood circlation and its like excersise..wat about u(sorry ..english is my second language

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Health

• It is exercise. It is very good for you. You use a lot of different muscles.

Anonymous

• Yeah, sounds like good exercise! Its too warm where I live for snow, so I've never had to shovel snow and I don't think I'd like it b/c I don't like cold!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• It's great exercise! Just remember to lift with your legs, NOT YOUR BACK!!!! If you start to feel short of breath, stop and take a break. Gotta go, my sidewalk needs shoveling! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2010