Would you do this for your man?

Well we all know that we all try to add alittle spice in the bedroom, but my dh has been wanting me to get a nice very light brown hair (not blonde) but almost a caramel color. I am like no it wouldn't look good on me he's like yes it would my hair is dark brown...What do ya'll think?

Atleast he is with me and not go out to cheat...right!

Hey I'd say I would do it whatever floats his boat...lol

I guess it is a man thing bc I have heard of this even for red heads, burnettes and blondes. Or atleast those shades men like (alittle something different in the hair dept. but not the woman)...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'd just give it a try...you never know, you might like it!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I say go for it. My hair is really dark brown, looks black, and I went a light brown with goldish highlights and I really liked it. Its what my husband wanted too, but everyone else said yea, cuz dark hair is just too plain. I say try it, if you really dont like it, go back to dark brown. I hope u put pics, cuz I would like to see
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• ummmm no i wouldnt bc he should like u the way u are, why do u have to change, if you do this one thing for him, its gong to change into somrhintg else, but i guess if your up for it, then oh well
    Anonymous

• my husband always tells me that he wants me to go with black hair...its a little upsetting bc I feel like hes not attracted to me anymore...bc Ive looked the same way since we met....
    Anonymous

• i do that for myself. ive been blonde, red, brown. i like a change for myself, and it is kind of fun i think for my SO too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Well, I'm going blond for my man. When we met I had dyed hair, and he REALLY liked me blond. Since then I've been red, black, my natural color, and blue lol. So yeah, I'd do it. I think blond washes me out in winter, but hey, he wants it so bad. Guess I better start tanning, too.

Of course, I'm going to have streaks of dark blue or red in it, too. Don't lose what you like to make him happy, KWIM? Compromise is great.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I don't think any woman should be okay with their husband pretending they're in bed with someone else. I would be devastated if mine ever did that. : (
    Anonymous

• Mine wouldn't ever want or ask this.
    Anonymous

• You deleted your other question so I'll put it here...

I once wore a blonde wig and didn't tell my husband. He hated it and said it wasn't "me" at all. I loved him for his response honestly.
    Anonymous

• Hubby would love for me to be a red-head...honestly, I would love it too, but it only works in the winter when my skin is quite pale.

Anyway, you can always do a compromise and just get some highlights instead of a full change of color.
    Anonymous