Has anyone ever had to deal with Identity Fraud? What can we do?

Okay, so this is driving us CRAZY. My fiance went for an interview at Dominos for a delivery driver. Then when he got hired and had to go in and fill out paper work, and give them the required ID and proof of registration of the car...they made copies of it all, (social security card & registration) and they didn't give it back to him. Then the manager that was there when all this happened, quit...and his wife worked there with him, and they moved her to a different location. He's spoken to the new manager and they told him his whole folder with all his information in it, is missing. It's just gone. So there's someone out there who has my fiances social security card and he thinks this guy is going to commit identity fraud/theft.....what can we do about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• call the police
    Anonymous

• like i told you earlier when you posted this the FIRST time
    -contact the owner of the franchise if its privately owned or corporate if not they are responsible for this occurring
    -notify the police and file a police report
    -call the bank, credit cards etc and have the accounts changed
    -notify the major credit reporting agencies of a fraud alert
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Your gonna have to call or go to the security office and explain to them. Bring a birth certificate and any other proof of his identity. They will help him. GL
    Anonymous

• Well, excuuuuse me sati769leigh, you're awfully rude. I just wanted to get some more responses, maybe someone who has been through this...I just wanted more input which is why I posted this a SECOND time. So, you don't need to be rude. Thanks for you help.
    Anonymous