when did u feel your baby?

hi i was wandering how far along were you when you felt your baby move for the first time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I remember being about 22 weeks
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• you should start to feel baby around 4 or 5 th month depends on how active the bay is i felt my daughter mostly at night time, be patient it will happen it the best feeling!! congrat to you!!! and god bless
    mirandajm1980

Answer by mirandajm1980 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Around 4 months.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• With my first baby, I was around 18 weeks when I first felt her. Then my second pregnancy, I was only 12 weeks when I first felt him. Mind you, I didn't feel them constantly until way after that.
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 1:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I felt something at 14 weeks, very early....i'm only 5'0 and 100 lbs though so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it....I guess I wasn't sure what I was feeling was the baby until a few weeks later when she was moving around and it felt stronger - then I knew what I had felt was the same feeling but not as strong...lol does that make sense?
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I remember feeling baby move around 18 weeks with both of my pregnancies, but everyone is different
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• can't remember with the first but this one was round13 weeks but not very often
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 3:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• i started feeling the baby around 14 weeks but not to often just every onces in a while
    Anonymous