Would you wear a certain shade wig for your man? (brunette, blonde, red head etc.)

If he asked you just for him...of course and to add alittle spice in the bedroom.

I ASKED THIS EARLIER AND I FORGOT TO SAY 'WIG' INSTEAD EVERYONE THOUGHT I MEAN'T A CHANGE IN MY HAIR COLOR. It's funny how one little word can make a big difference in what you are wanting to say...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i can understand where someone would think that means hes bored of you, and wants someone else. i would probably think that at first too - but the reason i can say that might not be true, is because i always liked tattoos & piercings and my SO only had one tatt, no piercings - and i always told him he should get piercings, that i love him without piercings, but that i like piercings & i think they would look good on him. so if your husband is asking you to be blonde, well maybe its because he kinda likes blonde hair, and he doesnt want to go out and find a blonde, but instead hes thinking how good you would look with blonde hair. i would do it if hes doing it for that reason. oh & BTW my SO now has his lip & eyebrow pierced. lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• no it would be like he wants to sleep with someone else and hes bored of me.
    Anonymous

• I did this once without telling him and he HATED it. Needless to say we didn't do anything and he asked me to take it off because it wasn't "me." I love him for that. : )
    Anonymous

• No, he would never ask that of me though.
    Anonymous

• YEPP!!! I play dress up all the time...we have a blast! Its fun...and we usually laugh really hard about it the next day or so!
    Anonymous