Is your CM profile Public or Private?

Mine is public, because I really don't care if people look me up and I know it's annoying to read a question, want to see more info on the OP, only to find the profile is private. And no, I don't like sending messages to them to elaborate because that just makes me feel...creepy, I guess.

GothicMommy3

Asked by GothicMommy3 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• private, becuase I want it that way
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Private. My job used to be using sites like this to track down people who didn't want to be found. People with public profiles here (and fb and myspace and all the other networking sites) give out WAY too much info.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Private because I don't feel like having complete starngers looking at my kid info. People can steal anything and I feel safer having it private.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• mine is private and even the part that can be seen by my "friends" on here doesn't have much...no pictures- mainly just a playlist and a list of a few (not all) of the groups I'm on...I don't want anyone knowing much about me...who know who is on this site
    Anonymous

• I dont remember
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• mines a mix. I went through the indivigual setting for the differant boxes so some stuff is public. I have massivly nosey inlaws that have cyber stalked me for years. But I hate the idea of my profile on here being completely privet since I want to meet new ppl. So I hid some things
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Private. I don't want anyone on the internet having access to my pictures or information.
    Anonymous

• It is open to CM members only. I want other ladies here to get to know me before they decide whether I'm a kook or not. :) Also, I don't have anything to hide and I don't get involved in any dramas that would bring trouble to my profile page.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2010