What is your favorite recipe for a sandwich wrap?

I bought these flat wraps to try to make a sandwhich. Today was my first time making one. I spread some hellmans on it,layered it with lettuce,tomatoe,cucumbers,shaved ham,salami,a green onion sliced in half ,white american cheese...and it was the hugest thing I ever saw...and it was soooooooooooo good! I was suprised.
I think I'd like to try out some other recipes...whats your fav?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 1:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• my favorite is grilled chicken, american cheese, bacon, and mayo. but i usually eat healthy because that kind of food makes me fat so i can barley ever eat it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I like to buy the frozen buffalo chicken strips cook those suckers up layer them in a wrap with lettuce, toms, blue cheese or ranch dressing and sharp cheddar......MMMMM
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I like to do that with bacon, scrambled eggs and cheese for breakfast. They are really quick if you buy the bacon that's already cooked. Breakfast in like 2 minutes.. For lunch wraps I like grilled chicken, bacon and ranch with lettuce and tomatoes..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Grilled chicken strips, soy cheese, spinach..that's all I need~!
    Anonymous

• I'm dieting, so I found a good one for my diet...I use those low fat Flat Out wraps, spread with honey mustard, turkey breast, lettuce tomato and 2 slices of turkey bacon, delicious!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• All these sound so good! Thanks for answering...maybe I'll suprise my SO by making him a wrap for his lunch tomorrow to take to work. He usually just has the norm...
    Its snowing like crazy outside but I might brave it just to go buy some bacon
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I grill onions and mushrooms with only cooking spray ( cuts calories and fat), then I layer it with Steak umm meat, and a piece of cheese.
    I also roast off veggies- asparagus, portobellos, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and peppers and layer it with no calorie ranch dressing and spinach in a wrap. I also sprinkle the veggies with fresh herbs-thyme, parsley, rosemary and basil.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 3:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Here's my favorites:

-grilled chicken chunks, romaine, Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese
    -black beans, corn, avocado, tomato, jack cheese, salsa
    -grilled chicken chunks, crumbled bacon, diced tomato and cucumber, romaine, bleu cheese, avocado ranch dressing
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010