What have you learned today? You are supposed to learn something new everyday..

I learned how to oxidize silver (jewelry) with a boiled egg!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 1:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i learned that if you wait on people to do their job, you will be waiting forever.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I learned about alopecia. And that it's autoimmune and another autoimmune disease usually goes with the alopecia. I learned there are different kinds.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• ummm I was searching somthing in Answers and learned that most states won't let you get a divorce while pregnant. I didn't know this... and it makes no difference to me as I'm not married or pregnant at the moment. :)
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I learned about Obama spending 50 million taxpayer dollars to buy some remote peice of property in the virgin islands. nice.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I learned that life goes on, even after someone stabs you in the heart with a freakin pitchfork!
    Anonymous

• I learned that facebook can cancel accounts for NO REASON. happened to my friend today
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I learned that Facebook sucks now!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I learned that apparently my son never cries when I drop him off for baby sitting but apparently he'll scream like a banshee when I come to pick him up. They probably think I abuse my child or something.
    Anonymous

• OP: WOW! I just learned a LOT from reading these answers....Why can FB cancel an account? Why can't you get a divorce while pregnant?
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• you can file for divorce it just can't be finalized till after birth... to establish a legal relationship to the father first... or atleast that's what I gathered from it.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2010