when did your baby start to "sit" ?

Mine is 4 months and hes starting to.. he tries soo hard to crawl and go to where he wants but he cant he not strong enough.. but he can sit alone .. of coarse with me beside him.. cuz he does wabble and leans and falls to the side :P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cool! My baby is doing this and he's almost five months old!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My son was weird it took him til about 9 months to sit up and crawl but then he was walking within 2 weeks. It's crazy how much those things can vary from one child to another.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My son is 6 months old and is all over the place and starting to crawl but his round buns are making it hard to sit up. He's getting a lot better but he just rolls forward if he doesn't have some support next to him. Don't get discouraged it will happen but all babies are different.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My daughter was 8 months b4 she could sit up without the wobble or falling over.
    Anonymous

• My twins are 7 months and they are working on sitting up but not quite there yet. They tend to fall over after a few seconds unassisted.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My oldest and youngest daughters took their baby books last night to their rooms to look at them (we went through them last night), but I have my second daughter's baby book here and it says she sat alone at 7 months. She was chubby and soft like a marshmallow so that may have had something to do with it...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2010