Let's say something good here..

So much stress and tension here today! What is one (or more) thing that made you smile today? For me, my newborn smiled for the first time today while I was talking to him. He has smiled in his sleep from day 1 but today he's doing it awake!

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 11 1/2 month old daughter was sitting with her baby doll in her lap and making its hands clap together to play patty cake with it...its what we do with her all the time...so cute! I had to smile. Especially when she was done and gave the baby doll a kiss on the forehead...awwww :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• accidentaly bumping the pine tree in the front yard and getting covered with frost when it all fell off. the kids thought it was hysterical!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I would like to have seen that. I hope more people have good things to say today!
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My toddler who will not eat ANYTHING the last couple days (teething) just inhaled a huge bowl of homemade potato soup. The house smells cozy, there is snow outside, and warm soup in our kitchen. :) I am going to put him down for a nap and read my book by the window.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My friend solving a computer issue for me made me smile
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My husband is on vacation this week and when I left for work he was standing at the door holding our 7 month old twin girls and I got to kiss them all before I left! I kept smiling all the way to work!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Seeing my son come home from school always makes me smile. Today he came home in a VERY good mood! He got a 100% on his spelling test!! YAAAAAAY!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• DH greeting me this morning with a cinnamon roll and coffee.
    Anonymous