What vacuum do you recommend for hardwood floors in a house with 2 dogs and a cat?

I need to buy a new one and want one that's going to do a good job! Thanks!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I sent my Eureka Petlovers a packin after using a friends Hoover bagged Windtunnel! That thing wanted to suck the floor off the studs! Its the best vacuum I've ever owned. I would also recommend a Swiffer sweeper vac to get the tiny dust particles and pet hair off the hardwoods. You can maneuver that baby right under furniture and everywhere!

kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I have a Dyson(for pet hair) and LOVE it cleans great on my hardwoods,tile,and carpet.
    Anonymous

• I have the regular Dyson, the yellow one and it's always worked on the pet hair. I use to live in a house with light grey carpet (it was there when we moved it) We had four cats, one black dog, and a teenage daughter with long hair, ok the son had long hair too. lol
    That vacuum was a real trooper, never had a problem with it and I love that you can practically take it completely apart to clean anything out of it.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2010