Im unhappy with my body. How can I fit in a work out schedule or just feel better about my self.

I was supper slim 118 last year took me so much to get that way. My eating habbits have changed, but not much I just eat more and when I can since Im breast feeding. I go to my food pyramid and put in what I ate and I realized its more on the go(100 calorie packs, fiber bars and so on.) stuff. Not enough fruits and veggies. Which Im upset about but when I want an apple or bannana or any fruit or veggie the fruit bowl is empty LOL the kids have had it all.
I gained 25 pounds when pregnant I had my 5 child in Nov. I have lost a good amount Im at 126 now, but I feel my body has not gone to the same I worked so hard to have a slim body I hate I dont have it no more. I cant diet since I breast feed and my hectic schedule has no time to excercise. I saw my Pics yesterday and I still look fat (then again I know some wish to be at my weight) Im starting to think I have issues. I pick my food and never finish a meal at restaurants.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Hey,

It sounds like you might have some self-esteem or self-image issues. Have you considered talking to your doctor about this, or getting counseling?

Stop worrying about "dieting" and focus on eating right. Eat a lot of fruit and vegetables (baked yams w/ garlic and onions are my favorite). Focus on eating whole, non-processed foods.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 7:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• You can squeeze in a workout just about anywhere ...... when I'm driving in my car, I will suck in my stomach to the beat of the music (great for abs) ... you can dance around the house while cleaning (dancing works all muscles, and makes cleaning more fun).... if you sit at a desk, you can sit on an exercise ball instead of a chair (many women at my job are now doing this)

These are just a few simple and FREE things you can do .. plenty more where that came from.

I have an on line health & wellness business and sell workout vidoes for all shapes, sizes and ages. We have kids worksouts, to senior citizen workouts.. yoga,hip hop, kickboxing cardio ... we have something for everyone.
    There are hundreds of success stories and virtual workout buddies and/or chats to help keep you motivated.

If you're interested in more info, just send me a message.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2010