Knifty Knitter?

Does anyone use this system of knitting? With the 4 circles and all those other things that come along with it.. is it fun? is it easy and doable?

Ive tried knitting before with the needles and yarn, and I just cant get the hang of it, and now I dont know just hours to sit and do it, but I still want to make things.

Any ideas or suggestions about the Knifty Knitter? Thanks :)

Bran6903

Asked by Bran6903 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i love the knifty knitter! I have made many hats and scarves, pot holders and capes for dolls, and some baby blankets. I've never learned how to knit with knitting needles, so the loom is all I know. The loom is very easy and gets any project done pretty quickly!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Any tips or tricks? What should I buy to get started? you can message me if you'd like. :) thanks!
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm a member of the Knifty Knitter group here on CM. I've made hats, scarves, mittens, a poncho, doll clothes, a stuffed snowman, placemats, and dishcloths. My kids even make things with them. I prefer it to knitting with needles!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My daughter has them and loves them. She loves to work with yarn, and these have been a wonderful tool for her. I never learned, so I could not teach her. She has made all of us hats and some scarves. She loves working her yarn and wants to learn some other projects -- a poncho, for sure.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2010