Is anyone else's bank account almost empty?

ugh, we've had soo many bills come up sigh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I feel for you ((hugs))
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I don't even HAVE a bank account!
    Anonymous

• Empty? HA! Mine no longer even exsists...thanks to the greedy sticky fingers of banks! The take whatever they want out of a persons account without even asking first and it messes everything up! I will NEVER EVER have a bank account again if I can help it. I have chosen to use a prepaid Mastercard and directly deposit all my money into that account for things I have to use a debit/credit card type thing for. UGH. I HATE the bank system.
    Anonymous

• Well, mine is beyond empty at the moment, 5.00 overdrawn and payday is not until the 24th, I only get paid once a month and it never lasts. Husband gets unemployment, but that is gone on food the minute we get it. I just keep plugging along hoping that someday it will all turn around.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Umm mine is pretty dang empty right now. I hate it when the bills all hit at a certain time so it eats our check up. I can't wait for this summer to pay everyone off and be able to breath again
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yes and No. We still have a fair bit of money in there, but there are also quite a few pending check and automatic payments waiting to go out.

We've got enough to cover them, but there isn't any extra.
    Anonymous

• yup Im broke....
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• We are about -$500 in our account! My SO lost his job & we're completely strapped & broke!!
    Anonymous