Was there a subject (or two) in school that you just HATED?

For me-it was gym. I've always been on the porky side, and that was usually the time I was made fun of the most. The testing was the worst for gym. I think my mile run was done in like 18 minutes. I really wish my parents encouraged us to be more active! I'm still payin for it now-though I take full responsibility for the days I choose not to exercise!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i hated math
    Anonymous

• AP American history. I really enjoyed the subject, but HATED the teacher. I hated her with a passion!! The only teacher I can remember hating. I disliked chemistry. I never saw a need for it and didn't full comprehend. Teacher was pretty fun though, most of the time.
    Anonymous

• Math and Science. I was more of an English/History person.
    Anonymous

• Math,,I was and still am,so slow on Math,so bad that all through school,I had to have special help.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• UGH I HATED GYM!!! The class was just of clique b!tches. I actually failed it in 9th grade for not participating and then joined JROTC the next year to make up the credit, since JROTC could be subsituted. none of those "too cool for the room" chicks would ever dare take JROTC. it was a blast.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Math
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 3:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• History. I am terrible at memorizing dates and names, terrible.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Math I needed help with math as well in school I'm math dislexia.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• P.E - I was never good at any sports and had athsma and was ALWAYS the last one picked for teams
    History( US)- I could care less the date of some fight on a hill somewhere and who was in charge of it...bleh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Math
    NewJoyOn1308

Answer by NewJoyOn1308 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2010