What is something absent minded you've done recently?

I *almost* mixed the baby bottle with instant breakfast powder instead of formula powder. The cans were right next to each other on the counter. I really should open my eyes when making that morning bottle.

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have forgotten 3 times this week to add detergent to the dishwasher. I run it when I go to bed so I start the day with clean dishes and load it as I go... Man, has me in a funk!!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I've had a few incidences of forgetting to plug in the slow cooker-so raw food was sitting in it for nearly two flipping hours!
    Anonymous

• lol i'm another one with the slow cooker, except I forgot to put the pot in the fridge once it cooled. the food sat out all night
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• speaking of dishwasher, one time when i was working night shift my husband put dawn in the dishwasher and had the kitchn 4 feet deep in bubbles. idk how he managed to clean it up before i got home cause he knew i'd have a fit.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My neighbor picks up my little girl from school. My little girl was absent and I forgot to let them know.....doh...embarrasing!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• putting laundry soap in the fabric softener side. I don't know why all of a sudden this is a problem for me.
    Anonymous

• So many times I place the water kettle on the burner and forget to turn the burner on. Half an hour later I'm wondering why I don't have my coffee yet! LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2010