Do you think Kurt Cobain was murdered?

www.cobaincase.com

Very interesting information about this... I think she definitely had something to do with his death.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't believe it. He was horribly depressed and apparently in a lot of pain (migraines etc) a lot of the time... I think he did it himself, with no outside "help".
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• nope not at all
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I didn't go to the link - but if you are saying she -as in Courtney Love- had something to do with it , I do NOT believe that she did.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• You gotta read the information... I didn't know it was being investigated beforehand but after reading this guys information, I do now.

OP
    Anonymous

• I also do not believe anyone murdered him. He was SEVERELY depressed and as stated above in constant physical pain along with it.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 4:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• No, I do not think so, but I do think she (CL)is nuts and would anything for $$$ for her drugs.
    She wanted to be rich and famous.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2010