my daughter is almost 2 i have an iud... i don't know if i should remove it now and try to get pregnant or shall i wait

she's a difficult child i've just weaned her off brest feeding 3 weeks ago... so is it time for a new baby... i kind of want one but i'm afraid it'll bee torture to me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've been trying to figure out when I should have my next one... When I got pregnant with my first I had such a longing to have a baby, so I knew the time was right. I figure that once I have another strong longing for another baby that's when I'll start trying to get pregnant.
    I don't know if that helps, but it helped me a little...
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 6:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Only you know when you are ready. No one can tell you when you are ready.
    Anonymous

• How you give it another year? I've heard that IUD's are recommended for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 or 10, depending on which you got. Since you've only had yours for two years, give yourself some extra time to think about it.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2010