is he screwd up?

in relationship for 2 years with this guy almost everytime ( once or twice mth) we split up he would contact his ex or go to her house. I've given him over and over oppurtunities to go back to her for good and he continues to say he doesn't want her. we split for 3 weeks and he didn't go out with her..more than likely got together but didn't go further w relationship. now we stopped talkin out of blue 2 weeks ago and I'm freakin thinking he's with her for good...he's had all these chances to make **** happen with her..why didn't he then? on top of it I'm 14 weeks preg with his baby. went to one appt.

mommy2be402

Asked by mommy2be402 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• ahhh honey!! what a tangled situation you got yourself in to!! He is a PLAYA honey. He is playing you two like musical instruments!! get off this ride. take care of yourself and your coming baby. slap him with child support and move on
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Honestly, I think you're BOTH screwed up. Why on earth would you want to be with a guy who runs off to another woman just about every 2 weeks? And why on earth would you have a baby with a guy like that?? Oh well, water under the bridge, you're pregnant now, can't change that. My advice would be to dump his sorry ass once and for all. He's not ever going to be a good partner.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Exactly!! you need to dump him for good and move on. He is just using both of you!!! Get him for child support and move on and take care of you. You are worth more than that!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 3:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Agreed!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• After all the fighting and his obvious need for his ex, why did you get pregnant? Of did the BC fail? *rolls eyes*

I have a feeling that no matter what any one here says you will make contact with this guy and end up staying with him, for the sake of the baby. *rolls eyes*

Grow up. And now. You have a child in the picture now.
    Anonymous

• He wants all the "you know what" he can get.
    Anonymous

• Why buy the cow if you are already getting the milk?

This means that you are giving this man everything he wants and he doesn't have to make any kind of committment to you. I'm guessing if your are 14 weeks pregnant that he knows about the baby, yet he hasn't bothered to talk to you in over two weeks. RED FLAG WARNING......he doesn't care about you or the baby and you should move on with your life.  Learn from your mistake!

Sorry to be harsh, but the best thing you can do for yourself and your child is face reality and move on.

Anonymous

• some of you that are so judgmental don't understand...I dont' want the bastard anymore it was my warning sign when the asshole decided to skip and I didn't learn till what he was doing till 3 months ago. I can't turn back and SORRY ABORTION ISN'T IN MY MIND!! (ROLL EYES) so before you judge (roll eyes) I didn't understand why the ass came back..but now I don't have to worry about it!
    mommy2be402

Answer by mommy2be402 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yes, he is screwed up and unfortunately pulled you into his web. He was probably playing his "ex" the way he was playing you. I guess you are just looking for answers on how someone could be as messed up as him. And you are probably looking at yourself feeling a bit foolish you had fallen for him. But as others said, time to move on, lick your wounds and get him for child support. Just make sure you don't let him seduce you back into his life with this back and forth thing - because he will continue to treat you this way - guaranteed. Take you of you and your baby now. Forget him (except for the child support check).
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• You are confusing the S*** out of me right now. Your original question and last reply don't make any sense. Do you or don't you want to be with this idiot? Why do you care if he is with this other person?
    Anonymous