Criminal Justice

DH is in the military so there is a good possibility of us moving around alot..and Im wondering if getting my degree in Criminal Justice would be a good move...would I easily be able to find jobs at new bases and could I even work on base with the military?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are employement opportunities for civilians on most bases. You may even be able to use the spousal preference. As for what opportunities there may be in the field you are interested in, there is not a definitive answer without knowing exactly which base you will be at. Keep in mind, you do not have to work on the base. There may be many more opportunities for you elsewhere, off base. If this is where your interest and passion falls, continue with your education.

FromAtoZ

Answer by FromAtoZ at 3:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2010