What is your view on open marriage?

Ok ok just got ta ask and yes I am not telling you who I am! But if lets say the wife is bi they find another Bi person and bring this person in and no one gets hurt feelings or what have you would you be ok with it? Ever done this sorta thing? We are new to it that is all I am going to say!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't believe in it.  If I wanted to fool around with others outside of the one I married, I would never have married. 

For others, that is on them.  As long as every one agrees to such an arrangement and those participating follow by the rules set forth, have at it.

FromAtoZ

Answer by FromAtoZ at 3:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• disgusting why get married if y'all wanna sleep around?
    Anonymous

• Its a setup for disaster IMO. Generally someone gets too possessive. I could never share. My man is mine and I'm his. No 3rd wheel for us tyvm.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Not for me. I chose to get married to remain faithful to ONE person & one person only. I just don't understand the concept of it to be honest. I know I'm pretty old fashion but i guess i don't understand getting married if you still are going to sleep with other people.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• i am not bi. but if thats what your into why should i care?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I think its wrong and creepy. if you wanted to screw around then don't get into a marriage.

Anonymous

• Nope, I'm not okay with it. To me, whether you're with another man or another woman, it's still cheating. I'm sure your husband is okay with it at first, since men have this whole "lesbian sex" fascination, but I can pretty much guarantee you that at some point, somebody is going to stop being okay with it. Your feelings will get hurt if your husband shows interest in the other girl, his feelings will get hurt if you show more interest in her than in him, her feelings will get hurt if she's JUST looking for a lesbian relationship and your husband wants to dive in, or she'll develop feelings for him, or vice versa... The opportunities for this to end badly are endless. I have NEVER seen a threesome situation work out long term. NEVER.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Hubby was in an open relationship and said after a while it can get pretty messy... He said he's been there, done that and don't need it anymore.
    When we found each other he said that's when he realized that there really is someONE for everyone. It bothered me at first, thinking that one day he would decide I wasn't enough, but then he reminds me why he married me and that he would never want anyone else....
    Do what you want, but be prepared to face the consequences when it all goes south...
    Anonymous

• Marriage is a promise to be faithful to one another. There is no point in being married if either or both of the people involved don't want to abide by that. So I would have to go with - I am against it. Don't get married if you aren't ready to be with just one person.
    1Katrina

Answer by 1Katrina at 3:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• It's not for me but different strokes for different folks. What you do in your marriage doesn't affect me.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010