would you take her to the dr?

my daughters 1st bday is in 1 week and she has been sick since friday. Fri her temp was 102.2 i gave her tylenol and it went down but no more than 100.7. the next day she had no temp but was tired and out of it (not her normal self) yesterday she developed a bad cough. shes hacking it up and it sounds deep in her lungs she has a wheezy noise when she breathes and its worse at night or laying down. this morning she was just crying non stop for about anhour straight she wouldnt eat or sleep her temperature yesterday and today has been 96.0 degrees.

what the hell isthis! and would you take her to the dr?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Common sense dictates to take her to the doctor. Stop wasting time asking others what to do. Care for your child!!
    Anonymous

• ahh honey, i know i would go ahead and take her to the DR
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• i dont know if this would just be a cold or something more, i tend to over do it when my child gets sick and think the worse.
    Anonymous

• I'd certainly call them anyway
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• If her temp is down and she is just not acting like herself then I would probly atleast call
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2010