only 19 years old

Last night i got mad at my husband he had pix of a naked woman on the internet. well i got pist started shaking and bawling my eyes out, because earlier i was tellin my girl friends how wonderful he is and even got him a Valentines day card and wrote a personal note in it. he pretty much blew it. then i am also upset cus all these girls younger than me are getting preg and arent even married, when we have been trying for along time. and to top it off he as in my husband tells me there is always ADOPTION...that put a bullet thro the heart like nonother. he also told me the naked ladies picture was on there to see if i was snoopin on his computer. im like well now that gives me more reason not to trust you. i said it would of been better to not of had that on there and i wouldnt of been screaming and hollering at you...... well he didnt sleep that night cause he felt like TOTAL shit which im glad he feels like that..

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 4:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Please put this into perspective:

Your man made a mistake that he now regrets because he saw how much it hurts you (all men like to look at naked women, and no - just because they are in a long term relationship does not mean they shouldn't sill want to).

He feels bad, he tells you he doesn't want to leave you, and he tries to (unsucessfully) cheer you up by saying there are other methods of having children - and you are freaking out why?

You have a good guy honey, don't drive him away.
    Anonymous

• so please not bashing on me, i just wonder if anyone else gets like this
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• i agree with you. he should feel like shit for having pictures of naked girls. i would FLIP. i would not put up with that. thats disgusting.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• You're only 19; so you get upset, very upset, over things you won't get upset about when you are older. :) He probably is WONDERFUL....the pic, no matter what the motivation for putting it there, does not make him any less wonderful.

ENJOY your life with him and don't sweat the small stuff! And everything you mention here, is rather small. I know it seems big right now, but don't waste your time fighting over this!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• oh i screamed i said you want me to leave again? huh ass hole. i told him if you need that then i need a boyfriend. he;s like itll never happen again i promise! (not that i would have a bf, i just threatened him)
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• What's wrong with adoption?
    Anonymous

• ok hon u sound like u have a lot going on....personally i see nothing wrong with an adult male looking at porn...as long as it isnt anything too kinky or weird lol. naked girls are harmless, it doesnt mean he loves you any less or that hes not attracted to you. its just another way to blow off steam for most guys! me and my hubby look at porn frequently when were are not home together and we have a normal sex life been together 4 yrs. also i wouldnt be so stressed ab getting preg. ur 19 u do have a little time before u start getting worked up ab not gettin preg right away. so i say relax and let him catch u looking at pic of naked women and see what he does lol!
    Anonymous

• well i asked him im like how would you like me to look at guys with Bigger peniss? better looking guys? he said it wouldnt bother him but i kno too well
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• You need to grow up!
    Anonymous

• If he wants to look at naked women when he has YOU to look at, I'd say buh-bye! That won't ever change, sweetheart.
    Anonymous