the number on the scale doesnt want to move!!

do you ever feel like your stuck on one number and no matter how much you starve yourself or what you eat or how much you exercise...the number just stays???

this happens with me...my stuck number is 148

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Buy a new scale, and if that one doesn't work, then buy an old-fashioned one where you have to use the turn dial to move the numbers to zero before you stand on it.....well turn that dial below zero....those are good scales. {wink}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:22 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Ugh I hate scales, try reading my journal post on this http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1538852/The_Truth_Behind_Your_Scale
    It might help :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 4:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• i am stuck on 168. It sucks, but at the same time that is a lower number than what it was a few weeks ago! So no complaints lol I'd be jumping for joy if it was 148! my pre pregnancy weight was 145
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm 148 too. That's a good number for me at 5'7".
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 10:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2010