Tasty whey protein shakes?

I need to find one. Preferably chocolate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I make the abs diet smoothies and use the GNC vanilla Whey, I havent tried chocolate yet, this lonk should get you to the site where you can find more recipes. you may have to check the womens helath section but they have alot of great smoothies even my kids love them.

http://www.menshealth.com/men/weight-loss/abs-diet/weight-loss-abs-diet-recipes/article/726f7eaa38aab010VgnVCM100000cfe793cd
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• wow sorry cant spell today at all!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I've only tried Beachbody's whey protein powder. It's good, I use it to make smoothies after my workout. www.beachbodycoach.com/turbohill
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 5:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey in Double Chocolate, it's the best tasting protein I've found, and I've tried a lot over the years. You can get a 5 lb. tub of it on Vitacost for a really great deal. They also have a whole lot of different flavors, cookies and cream, chocolate mint, vanilla, strawberry and a bunch of others.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2010