How are Independent fundamental Baptist different from Amish?

Do they not came from the Anabaptist movement? I was wondering how they are similar and how they are different. I know IFB believe in being seperate from the world much like the Amish but are there other similarities? Differences?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Amish are kinder and more welcoming of people outside their own faith.  Amish focus on living simply Fundamental Baptist focus on intimidation of others.

Anonymous

• Ummm... The Amish are more down to basics... No... electricity no tvs, not phones, hands on their land, homemade everything... (at least in the town I live in) They are extremely nice and respectful ppl... oh the ones around here speak German...
    I don't know about the other... but I don't' think they have given up modern day items....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Fundamental Baptist focus on intimidation of others.--

that's an opinion of yours, obviously.
    Anonymous