what would cause me to get heartburn randomly?

I rarely ever get heartburn. I didn't even get it when I was pregnant. But the past 2 days I've had heartburn constantly...I've taken tums and antacids but it's not really easing up. I haven't eaten anything that I would think would cause this...what could be up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Health

• you sure you didnt have something realy acidic to eat recently? do you drinnk a lot of caffienated beverages.?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I found that after i had kids i couldnt eat too my bread. 2 slices a day is min before i start feeling that horrid heartburny feeling. So I stare clear of normal bread and instead have gluton free bread. Tomatoes are the same, too many and yuck. I never had this problem before, but now i have to be alittle more fussy with what i eat.
    Anonymous