Are you a good singer?

I will never bash another American Idol contestant who doesn't know how horrible they sing. I knew I wasn't good, just didn't realize how bad! lol. I opened a favorite song of mine and recorded me singing it. WOW am I tone deaf!

If you've never done it and have a mic, go to yahoo, play a song you think is in your range and you know the words to. Record it on your pc's sound recorder. Then tell us how bad or good you were. :)

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 5:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Our daughter's first complete sentence was "Mommy, no sing!" so I know I can't sing.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 9:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I don't need a recording to tell me I have a pretty voice but an a terrible awful singer, but that doesn't stop me, but I would not go on idol because I suck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I don't need to record myself, I know I sound like a cat in heat... And that's on a GOOD day, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I can carry a tune, but I won't make American Idol. And for fear of being recognized, I won't even try! LOL @ "cat in heat"! My cousin has referred to himself as sounding like "a duck who got run over!"
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Everyone has always told me I was a good singer. So I would say yes. I love to sing and really want to make it my career, so I hope they weren;t just blowing smoke up my skirt!
    Anonymous