Do I tip again?

I ordered food form a restaurant and they brought me my food. I tipped the guy. But when I looked through the bag, I realized that they forgot something. So they are supposed to be bringing it back. So do I tip the delivery guy again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wouldnt unless he was like supper nice and bruagh it back in record time
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 6:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I would certainly NOT. I am a customer service bitch though, I'd probably call/write letters and get my next meal comp'd too.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• No. They made the mistake. Including the driver for not confirming the order was correct before delivery. You don't owe them a tip.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• No, I wouldn't unless it was nasty out. It is not the drivers responsibility to make sure the order is correct, the driver just delivers. It is the kitchen staff that is responsible to make sure the order is correct.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I agree with salem 100% on this, no tip, and I would call and get a comped meal because this is very bad.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Nope.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• hahaha people are always looking for free shit. Don't take life too seriously. but no I wouldn't tip.
    Anonymous

• Nope, just thank him very nicely and perhaps shake his hand.
    If the weather is really bad, you might want to give him $2, but that's about it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2010