High School Transcript?

Thinking about doing online college courses this year, are they going to need a High School transcript even though I've been out of school for 3-4 years now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in

• yup
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yeah, they will. Just call the high school you went to and request a copy of your transcript. Simple as that.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 6:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yup! and be prepared to pay for it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 1:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yes. I have been out of school 21 years and I still needed my high school transcript. You have to prove that you graduated from high school or have a GED/HSED

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• when i applied at my community college, they did not require my highschool transcript.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Yes, they will. Plus, it's good to just have around. I got my HS transcript a few months ago because a job I applied for wanted it. I graduated HS in 1995, so yeah, that was fun to get from another state.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2010