Should I get a test?

My dad came over today and right before he asked me if i were pregnant(which I never thought I was, but maybe a few months ago but took a test and it was negative) and I was like umm... no why? and he just told me just the way that I have gained some weight that I look pregnant? I have gained 10 pounds since last fall but thats all... should i take a test? i have no other symptoms except that I "look" pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well if you are having periods and have no symptoms then no.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Are you late?
    Anonymous

• i just recently had a baby(8 months ago) and my periods have been very lite and short and i have missed a two months but took tests then and they were negative i gave up after not having a positive test and people told me it was my birth control that made me think i was pregnant once... because at first when you are taking them they make you feel pregnant for a couple of months...
    Anonymous

• no = maybe you should just go on a diet
    Anonymous