Non nudes?

Would it be weird if you caught your boyfriend looking at non nude 12-14 year old girls online? They are only in the swimsuits/underwear and posing sexy?and I know it has been more than once... he even said once how he "accidently" gone to those sites... but it looks like he is searching for them on purpose because the titles say 13 or 14....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow that is creepy..I hope you don't have a daughter that age from a previous relationship..I would watch out for him around young girls..

Anonymous

• He needs professional help that IS NOT normal behavior at all, that is dangerous and I would be wary with him around young girls. HUGE RED FLAG.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• :( im scared i wish i never seen it or knew about it cuz now i think of him differently... no we only have one kid and hes a boy 8 months old...
    Anonymous

• You need to push the subject and MAKE him go to therapy and if he won't leave and file for full custody with no visitation until he gets therapy.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• ouch. how often is it? I was hoping MAYBE it could have been an accident but. Um yeah I would have to talk to him about that one. Not cool.
    Anonymous

• almost every time it seems like he searches up tiny girls
    Anonymous

• It does not matter if they are nude or in swim suites. They are still 12 -14 years old GIRLS. I would be so pissed at him, I would probably throw out the computer. And the proceed to get break up with him.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Thats not right at all, you know what he's thinking when he sees that!
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'd be calling the cops. If it's your computer and you have children they can come in and arrest you for child porn and take your child so call the cops and protect yourself. His ass needs to be in jail.
    Anonymous

• RUN THE OTHER WAY AND CALL THE COPS ON YOUR WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! You know the answer to this question already, the guy is on the fast track to molesting a child if he hasn't done so already, get him help and get out!
    Anonymous