do u think its weird to feel your babys foot through your stomach..especially after 30 weeks?

i can feel her pushing with her foot on my stomach and when i lay my hand on my belly, it feels so weird.. sometimes it tickles

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• On Youtube there are videos that show babies moving around in the womb. You can see feet and motion. I think it's neat, a lot of people would think its wierd or gross.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Get used to it, it gets worse from here now it tickles in 2 weeks it will make you want to cry.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• well im already 35 weeks. and its strong. but it doesnt make me want to cry!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe it is just me I am really short and my skin was stretched tight when she kicked and stretched it hurt, she was a rip kicker, and a pelvis grabber.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• i personally didn't think it was weird. it was for lack of better word awesome to me, but also at times uncomfortable and annoying (like when i was sitting down to dinner and one or both of those feet were practically in my throat)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2010