Not your typical "am I pregnant" question...

So here's the deal. I had my period like clockwork (28 day cycle, always the same) on Jan 7th. Next one should have been Feb 5th. I had some dark spotting (old blood) about 2 weeks into my cycle. Never happened to me before, so I was a little freaked out. Now, it's the 9th, and I still don't have my period. I've been cramping like crazy since last Friday though. I took two pregnancy tests, both negative. Has anything like this happened to anybody else, and what was the reason for it?

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 7:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Health

• i know for me i get cramps badly a week before my period is due so my dh says theres 2 weeks in the month my wife is crazy the week before period were im cramping and crankey and then the week i actull have my period...so i know my period is coming when i get the cramps..its like a warning alarm for me..to buy tampons..and a warning for dh...dont be stupid u might get beat lol...
    Anonymous

• I don't usually have ANY pms symptoms at all... Maybe some mild cramping for a day or so, but that's about it. This kind of cramping isn't anything like it. I'm really starting to get pissed off about the whole thing, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2010