Water breaking

did anyone just know their water was going to break before it happened? how did you know? what did it feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope I stood up after peeing and......kept peeing, or so I thought at first. LOL I had no warning whatsoever and it happened suddenly at 35 weeks.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• nope you cant tell before it happends it just happends
    Anonymous

• i have heard a few woman say that they heard a low thud or popping sound when their water broke...

My dr broke my water, it felt like i was peeing all over myself and i couldnt hold it....i enjoyed it...it felt like relief, like some of the pressure was released...
    rosie2guns

Answer by rosie2guns at 7:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• nope - my son kicked hard as hell, and then I was sitting in a puddle
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• No. You won't know that it's going to break before hand, it just does. Usually it happens when you get up to go pee or right after. It happend after I went pee with my first and with the second it happend when I stood up to get out of bed to go pee. I thought that I had peed myself :)
    Anonymous

• I felt a "pop" and some water trickled out. I then told my husband who wanted to check, which then more water gushed out. we were on our way to the hospital to say the least
    Anonymous

• I felt like I was peeing constantly. Din't know was going on. I would go and sit on the toilet but not able to go pee. It was not till I had a big gush and know it was my water.
    Anonymous

• I felt a pop and there was alittle spot of water on my undies, when I wiped with some tp paper, I saw some lite pink on the paper. no gushing or anything. just alittle spot like you sneezed and peed yourself alittle.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 9:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• mine popped mid-cervical exam. I had been feeling a lot of pressure with my contractions, I had been in labor for about 14 hours and was fully dilated and effaced and ready to start pushing. I did hear my water break. there was a pop and a gush of fluid. the poor dr stll had her hand in me and it got all over her lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• im glad you asked, nobody told me how it would be! i had a secdueld c-section so didnt even think about it breaking, my daughter some how broke up and was a premee. but when your water breaks it can go two different ways. can be very lite and as in if you leakd when you preg it happens alot when you sneuse and lauf even you pee lol, but you'll begin to relise it is still wet as can be when you wipe, i recommend putting a pad on before u go to the host to. if not you ruin ur clothing. it can eighter BREAK BAD and most come out and hen drip some,thats when youd have a puddle. or like mying it just broke a little and dripped until she came out. i hated it . its a ahrd adjustment bc you are leeaking the entire time
    Anonymous